1. What is the best thing about my workplace?
I love that I work at home. I can eat, drink, and be merry at my workstation. I don’t have to wear anything fancy...I could work naked if I wanted to (not that I do, hahaha). If I feel a tad sleepy, I can lie down anytime. And one of the best things about it: NO OFFICE POLITICS.
2. What do I hate about my workplace?
Hmmm...nothing? Oh wait, there’s just one...I don’t have my beloved broadband connection right now!
3. What small irritants at my workplace really annoy me?
Did I mention the absence of high-speed Internet access at present? Other than that (and the occasional bug that lands on my screen)...nothing, really.
4. Describe the actions/quirks of the weirdest person I work with (can be a co-worker, employer, or a vendor if you are self employed):
I have nothing but good things to say about my
5. What is one thing that I would change at my workplace to make life a helluva lot better?
Maybe a pristine beach about five meters away from my computer table. And this guy at my beck and call whenever I want fruit juice or a foot massage. :-D
6. Pick five songs that I’d like played at my funeral...
Done that! My list is a few posts below this one.
Thanks again, Terra Shield! I am taking a respite from tagging, so no "You’re It!!!" from me. Anyone who wants to do this, feel free. I’d love to read your answers.