For many of you, it's still Friday in your part of the world. But according to the clock ticking there <---, it's early Saturday morning where I am. And once again, it's time for me to share some of the entries I've enjoyed the past week, from blogs I've been stalking for a long time and from those that I've recently discovered.
1. I can't say I'm enjoying Doc's predicament right now, but I do enjoy the way she describes things. She makes me laugh. I do hope things sort themselves out soon, Doc.
2. Did you know that weightlifting has a biblical background? I sure as hell didn't until I read Tony's take on it. Pretty interesting stuff. He also kindly gave me some pointers on how to self-reference my fist to someone else's face, lol!
3. Gale started a campaign against brunettes. Thankfully, it was short lived. Or else she and Mimi would've started to mud wrestle.
4. Justin's cheesecake entry got me thinking desirous thoughts about cheesecake...yummy!
5. Michael C has a fantastic post about a possible traffic deterrent in California. Here in the Philippines, we have "humps"; over in the Golden State, they might have "goat bumps." LOL!
6. I do so love poetry, and Bazza's entry about a raunchy poem by Andrew Marvell is lovely. :-) Plus, there are great entries about life in the UK in general.
7. When I was playing the follow-the-link game, I came across a fellow Filipina blogger, Redjeulle. I'm enjoying her blog postings very much.
8. Yaxlich has been having some memory lapses, making me worry a little bit about him. He's been having some problems with mutant hairs, among other things.
9. Terra Shield is a fellow blog stalker, and she has a post about weird dreams. I'm no stranger to that phenomenon. Hah!
10. Juancho is another Filipino blogger, a man of diverse talents and interests. He has an interesting post about martial arts, a topic that interests me.
To bloggers in absentia, or those who haven't been updating in a while, I hope all is well with you people.
Have a great weekend, everyone!