But Sheyla Hershey boggles even MY imagination. I don't know what her original bust size was, but from what I heard, she went to her homeland of Brazil to enlarge her FFF boobies to KKK.
KKK? WTF? [The latter isn't a bra size, if I'm not mistaken. Unless if it were my bra. WTF indeed.]
Apparently, such extreme-enlargement surgeries are illegal in the USA - that's why she had to go to Brazil for the procedure.
And that isn't all, folks. She wants to make her KKK-cup kajangas even bigger. What in the name of all that's holy and unholy comes after KKK? Mind-boggling.
My mind cannot fathom either an FFF or KKK bust size. [Yes, I am mammarily-challenged, shut up already.]
But let's say I were willing - and had the financial resources to go Sheyla's route - would I do it? Some major concerns I could encounter:
- What would happen to my already pathetic sense of balance?
- Would I find shirts/blouses/other tops in Asia that would fit?
- Would my bosom bunnies freeze if I decided on a whim to move to Antarctica or any other sub-zero-temperature location?
- Would they burst or leak if pinched? Or if jostled in crowded places? What a deflating thought.
- Would they not hinder me from blogging? I can't touch-type, and they might obscure my view of the keyboard.
[Bud, I hope the sisterhood you contribute funds to doesn't forget to keep me in mind.]