Saturday here where I am once again, the start of a bright and lovely weekend (I hope). So, which posts/blogs from/by my fellow bloggers did I enjoy the past week? Here are just some of them. Hope you like 'em too.
1. Blue Whales and Bubbles at Mimi Writes. You probably know Mimi Lenox as the Queen of Memes and as the leader of Dona Nobis Pacem - Blogblast for Peace. In this touching post, she writes about re-discovering innocence in the purest sense of the word - in the eyes and words of someone very close to her heart, and at bathtime, no less!
2. The Toy Closet. Everyone has a story to tell and this includes the beloved companions of our childhood: our teddy bears! (or dolls or toy robots or sock puppets) On this site you'll find the stories of much-loved (and probably much-abused) toys like Piglet, Raggedy-Ann, and an assortment of Teddy Bears. What do they have to say about life with their owners? Click the link to find out.
3. Because It's Never Too Early for Bacon at the Jannaverse. Janna stumbled onto an awesome idea for an alarm clock. I want one like it! Except mine would have coffee instead of bacon. Mmmmmmm...
4. Big Boy Biomechanics at the Gimcrack Hospital. Nursemyra's posts are so educational. I never thought I'd learn so much about the different sizes, shapes, and bone structures of mammalian penises in just one post. It's a boner of a post, if you will. Her Corset Friday specials are not shabby at all either!
5. Those online mosaic picture generators are amazing things. A friend of mine generated one for me a while back, and it made me laugh. Click on my thumbnail to see why. I had to retaliate, of course, and you can see his mosaic here.
Have a spankin' good weekend, everyone!