1. WHAT WAS I DOING 10 YEARS AGO?
1998. Hmmm. I was still in my mid-twenties back then. At that time only my first child was in existence. The other two that were to come were still just cosmic dust glittering promisingly in unseen and unfelt eternity. So, in 1998, just one child. Oh, and two rabbits. Life was good. Still is.
2. WHAT ARE THE FIVE THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY?
- Decide whether or not to wear undies.
- Narrow down potential undie colors.
- Take a relaxing shower again (deciding what color undies to wear can be an exhausting and sweat-inducing job!)
- Put on undies.
- Buy beer.
3. SNACKS I ENJOY:
- Garlic peanuts.
- Pringles (sour cream & onion)
- Japanese sweet corn on the cob
- White bread dipped in Coca-Cola (haven't done this one in ages, though)
- Some other white stuff. :-D
4. PLACES WHERE I LIVED:
- Parañaque City
- Angeles City (No, that isn't L.A.)
- Do the paradises in my mind count?
5. THINGS I'D DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
- Build, stock and staff a decent public library in my city
- Travel, travel, and travel some more
- Hire certain soccer players for (mostly) wholesome entertainment and educational purposes
- Get boobs
- Help. Fund. Cancer. Research.
6. PEOPLE I WANT TO KNOW MORE ARE: You know who you are. Smartasses.
(Addendum to item #5: Can we also ship Barney to Abell 1835 IR1916? It's a place that's supposed to be far, far away. That galaxy is 13.23 billion light-years from us, but it's still much too close in my opinion when it comes to this annoying creature.)