Monday, August 14, 2006

Taking a breather: Quiz time!

Which screwed up celebrity do you most resemble?
You most resemble Marlon Brando



You are very smart, and very talented, although you don’t really enjoy social company. You prefer to live alone, go to movies alone, cry alone in the corner...

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com
LOL! As long as I don't become Brando's look-alike in my later years...


Who should paint your portrait?

Edvard Munch





Edvard Munch should paint your portrait. You are a very emotional person. You are always up for a good talk with one of your friends. You don't like to keep things bottled up. Often, you are friendly and outgoing, but that can change very easily to being introverted and cold.

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com
Hmmm...right, right, wrong, wrong, right (I think).

Okay, play time's over. Back to work!

5 comments:

Sir Dirty Joke said...

Play time is "never" over Lizza! ;-)

Mike said...

My quiz said I resemble Marlon Brando too - I took the video versions of the quizzes tho, so it's based totally on looks for me! Hmm, which might also explain why the other quiz said one of those blind painting elephants should paint my portrait.....now I'm confused.....

Sir Dirty Joke said...

I resembled marlin Brando too! Did you rig this thing Lizza? LOLOLOLOL

Lizza said...

Mike,
Haha! Now that's a quandary for you!
-------------------
Gadzooks, dj sir!

If I had the skill to do that, I'd come up with a more screwed-up celebrity than Brando! LOL

Btw, play time does come to an end sometimes *sniff*

I could use a laugh; I'll go over to your site and look at the pics and jokes in a bit.

Sir Dirty Joke said...

Lizza, I disagree! Playtime need never end!!! It is a state of mind!