I've enjoyed many blog entries this past week, as usual. Here are some of them:
1. Prometheus, whose blog I just love, posted an amazing Honda ad. I had seen the commercial before, but watching it again on his site made me shake my head in wonder at the amazing creativity of people.
2. Jessica has an interesting entry about fashion. I'm not much of a fashion plate at all; I wear clothes that make me feel comfortable -- but I agree with her; dressing modestly doesn't automatically translate to dressing badly.
3. The status of Pluto (the celestial body, not Mickey's friend) has been discussed in many blogs this week. I got a great chuckle out of Yaxlich's and Gumby's posts on it. Justin also wrote a very informative article on the issue, and left a very interesting suggestion in Gumby's comments box on how to teach children the planets' names.
4. Doc is an American woman who lives with her family in France. In one post, she describes how she did "nothing" all day. Boy, just reading that entry exhausted me. :-) She is superwoman -- the witty version.
5. I enjoyed reading Julie's post about the exhilaration of feeling challenged. She really opens up in that entry, which I really admire. Julie's got a lot of things going for her -- professionally and personally. I wish her the best of luck. (NB: Julie's also the first person to be featured at Weight Loss Tips, a new site that my friend Vic and I have.)
6. Egypt is one of the countries that I want to visit someday. That's why I was pleased to discover Morgen's blog, where he describes highlights of his 2001 trip to that land. The pyramids, the Sphinx, the Valley of the Kings...they fascinate me.
7. Yours truly was one of the topics of Mike's post yesterday. He's really
8. Sidney is a Belgian photographer who lives here in the Philippines, and his pictures of carabaos (that's water buffalo to you, western readers) as living billboards made me laugh.
Happy weekend everyone!