- George Washington - first president of the USA
- Lea Salonga - Filipina actress who has won prestigious awards in the USA and the UK for her musical work
- Drew Barrymore - uber-cool chick who stays cool despite the roadblocks in her life
- Edna St. Vincent Millay - one of my favorite American poets (My candle burns at both ends/It will not last the night/But ah, my friends, and oh, my foes/It gives a lovely light)
- Dr. J (Julius Erving) - NBA player extraordinaire of his time
- Steve Irwin - Australian personality who loved wildlife to a deathly extreme
- Hans Klok - Dutch artist specializing in illusions
- James Blunt - He's beautiful
- Jenna Haze - Porn queen
If I really, really stretch my imagination, I can find some things I share with these personalities apart from being born on the same day of the same month. I'm quite good at stretching things, btw.
Traits I share (or don't share) with them in my mind?
- I am the president of my own world.
- I am Filipina.
- I am cool (at least I think I am most of the time).
- I write to express my feelings (though I don't show much of it online).
- I play hard...if only I had the discipline to work just as hard.
- I will never probably never love wildlife to the point where they could threaten my life. Especially if frogs are involved.
- I (oh so damn willingly) fall prey to illusions.
- Much of my life is beautiful...if you ignore the gory and pathetic parts.
- I don't do porn. Well, not in public anyway. Sorry, guys (though you should be eternally thankful I don't). I save you thousands of dollars in therapy.
Starting another year in the life can be strange, lonely, and depressing. But looking at the bright side: I'm alive, in good health, and surrounded by the people I love and who love me just-because and in-spite-of. Not a bad deal at all. Nope, not at all, indeed. I'm so unbelievably and amazingly lucky in so many ways.