So, in the spirit of the non-violation of privacy rights (except mine, which doesn't matter, since I'm the violatee queen incarnate), here are 25 things about me, some of which you might know of already!
1. Billy was the name of my first child. He was a cat -- the most beautiful street cat I've ever had the fortune to know. He died. I never had a cat again after Billy.
2. Whiskey was the name of my favorite childhood pet. His fur was golden, like whiskey. He died. I've had pet dogs after Whiskey, but I've never loved any of them as much as I did him.
3. I can't stand whiskey (the drink, not the dog). Nor can I tolerate any other "hard" drinks apart from tequila and vodka.
5. My sense of balance takes a hike when I drink.
6. My favorite colors are black and orange.
7. I love music from the 1980's, especially New Wave.
8. I love lots of sappy songs.
9. I enjoy most kinds of music, except rap (Linkin Park is an exception).
10. I wish I had bigger and perkier breasts.
11. My penmanship is more than terrible, it's pathetic.
12. My laptop is a Lenovo Y430. I have yet to think up a name for it.
13. I'm 5'8" tall.
14. I weigh...too much.
15. I smoke too much.
16. I can't sing to save my life.
17. Nor dance.
18. I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love the beach and the sea (though I can barely swim to save my life).
19. I bite my nails (fingernails, ok?)
20. I think Javier Bardem is hotter than Leo diCaprio (I prefer manly men over pretty boys).
21. I have mild scoliosis.
22. I grew up a churchgoer. Now, I don't believe in the god of the organized religions. I still believe there's a "higher being," though.
23. Spanish guitar music can make me weep.
24. My children, some other family members, and my true friends save me from myself.
25. Ancient ruins (except my body) enthrall me.