I like tags and memes for the most part, but sometimes I have to think my answers through because:
a) I don't want to scare people away from this blog, and
b) I don't want to give too much of my thoughts away. Some of them are too private. Sometimes I wish I had thought to start this blog anonymously. Then I could let you all into the deepest recesses of my mind. On second thought, maybe that isn't a good idea. It's a cesspool sometimes, something from which even I want to escape.
But I don't plan to escape from this meme, especially since it comes from the adorable Snowy Bear. Besides, Snowy called me "ace." Flattery will get you almost everywhere!
So here you are, seven facts about me. Nothing too outlandish, nothing too spectacular. Nothing that will end world poverty or make you live longer. Just more of me, me, me!
- I'm 5'8" (172 cm) tall. Look here for a peek at the height differences between me and my girlfriends. [Never mind how much I weigh; suffice it to say I need to lose quite a few kilos.]
- Frogs both scare me and creep me out. I dimly remember a frog plastering itself onto my torso when I was a child, terrorizing me. Funny, I should be scared of dogs since one bit me in the face when I was two years old. That memory didn't scar me, though. I love dogs.
- I have mild scoliosis. This gives me a legitimate excuse not to carry anything too heavy whenever the gang and I go somewhere as my lower back tends to ache something fierce if I do that. They do most of the carrying.
- I'm missing one organ: my gallbladder (though my brain tends to go AWOL every now and then). It was taken out when I was in my mid-twenties because of gallstones.
- Aragorn or Legolas? I'd take Aragorn any day. Pretty boys don't do it for me; but manly men...sigh. They're a different story. Five o'clock shadows, tousled hair, a slight scruffiness, clothes worn for the sake of comfort and not for the sake of looking like something that's fit to include in GQ, clean and natural manly scents - I could go on and on.
- I absolutely cannot stand Barney the Purple Dinosaur. Sorry, Snowy, if you're friends with him.
- I like being alone; many of my happy moments occur during times of solitude. It's feeling lonely I don't like.