Monday, February 19, 2007

Blogger Interview by Joe Blogs

I received a nice email the other day from Mr. Joe Blogs, whose blog is called Mr. Joe Blog's Blog! He invited me to answer some questions for his site. I must say it was a fun experience, but quite a novel one for me. It felt a bit strange finding myself on the receiving end of an invitation; I'm usually the one who extends interview requests!

You can read my answers to his questions here. One of my blogger buddies, the effervescent Gale Martin (aka GEM) also did an interview earlier this year. There are lots of fun-to-read interviews on the Joe Blogs site; check it out!

Thanks again, Joe (or Matt). I had a good time answering your questionnaire.

I'll be back later with my post for Manic Monday, the brainchild of today's birthday boy Morgen. Happy Birthday, Mo!

8 comments:

mist1 said...

I'm on my way to read your interview now.

Lizza said...

Thanks, mist1. You should do one yourself, I just know you'll slay us all!

Odat said...

Just read it ...very cool..lol..thanks for sharing that!
Peace

Lizza said...

Thanks, Odat. It was a nice experience. :-)

H said...

Lizza! that's a lovely fun interview! How lovely to be able to read it. And even prouder to know that Joe asked to interview you, girl! grinning.

gem's interview's superb fun too! She's brilliant. Thank you for sharing it.

And thank you for the most immense honour I've received in the longest time! hugs. It's uncanny how you've managed to make me smile at the most 'needing-that-smile' moments... which brings me to your next post... Lizza, for this smile, today I celebrate you. *hugs* sister.

ps: the three of us have to meet...you me and my blood sister in NY.

Lizza said...

Hey soul sis of mine, I'm so glad I was able to make you smile at a moment you needed it most.

Hope everything is better now. I agree, we have to meet. And we will! :-)

Rachel Schell said...

I did one with Mr Joe Blogs, but he didn't post it. guess I wasn't funny enough :(

Lizza said...

That's just weird, Rach. Not all the interviews he posts are funny. Anyway, I would love to read your interview.