Wednesday, January 10, 2007

1st Tag for 2007

I've been tagged by the soon-to-be-sexier Sanni in Germany; go visit her over at Coffee 2 Go and help her with her get-fit plan: for every comment she gets, she'll do one minute of exercise.

So here you go, San! Thanks for thinking of me...and I'm sticking my tongue out right back at you!

1.When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Hello, handsome! Hahahaha! Just kidding.
It was actually something like "blech" or "ugh." Don't ask why.

2.How much cash do you have on you?
Nada, zilch. But there's loose change on my desk. Does that count?

3.What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
MORE! (Actually, WHORE was the first word that came to mind. Tee hee.)

4.Do you label yourself?
Not literally, no. :-D
Sometimes. Depends on my mood.


5.Bright or Dark Room?
Dark. Oftentimes I lie in bed in the dark and just think.

6.Why is there always a missing question?
Maybe because we don't know the right question to ask? Or how to ask it?

7.What does your watch look like?
Me don't wear no watch. I am timeless (literally).

8.What were you doing at midnight last night?
Having an online conversation with someone
HiBang (insane), who wouldn't stop needling me about the glories of dial-up. I didn't have broadband Internet access nearly all day yesterday. I had to use dial-up, it was slow, I gave up, tried again after a few hours, gave up again. (I'm still on dial-up now, that's why I'm crawling my way through blogworld now instead of skipping through it like I usually do.)

9.Where is your nearest 7-11?
About 2-3 blocks away

10.What’s a word that you say a lot?
Is haha a word?

11.Who told you he/she loved you last?
My littlest one. And I never get tired of hearing it.

12.Last furry thing you touched?
Our fat rabbit

13.How many rolls of film do you need developed?
None at all

14.Favorite age you have been so far?
Hmmm. It's either RIGHT NOW (don't ask) or when I was 10, when everything in the world seemed perfect.

15.Your worst enemy?
Mine own self, alas.

Love your enemy, they say. Oh, I do.

16.What is your current desktop picture?











Rose is a rose is a rose...

Took this a few days after Christmas

17.What was the last thing you said to someone?
Gun (my little one asked me what a revolver was)

18.The last song you listened to?
"Afterglow," sung by His Most Awesome Yumminess. *sigh* *drool*
Oh yeah, the band's name is INXS.





















19.What time of day were you born?
I believe it was 8PM

20.What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Say something like "aaarrrgghhhh!!!"

21.Do you consider yourself kind?
Hardly. Well, maybe sometimes.

22.What’s your life motto?
I have several, but this one will do for now: If it doesn't kill you, it will make you stronger. Or something that goes like that anyway.

23.Name three things you have on you at all times.
At all times? Hmmm...
My hair. Haha!
Crazy thoughts

I guess I can name only two then.

24.Can you change the oil on a car?
I guess I can if it's on a car. But it would be another story if the oil is actually in a car.

25.When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Years and years ago, when I wasn't online yet. Writing letters the old-fashioned way was good; I kind of miss doing that.

I tag Houseband00, Shadowfalcon, and Odat. Taggy New Year, guys!

22 comments:

y.Wendy.y said...

If it doesn't kill you, it makes you fat. That's we used to say back in SA! :O)

My last words..."Fabien..GET OUT OF BED AND GET DRESSED!" (He's still there, under the duvet playing on his brother's Nintendo DS - we will be late this morning, I can see it.)

I hardly ever carry cash either...use my bank card all the time...maybe that's why it's so overloaded?

H said...

See. that's why i don't take on tags. cause you complete them the way I would. except that I prefer bright rooms and i was born at 3:04pm and we don't have seven elevens.

gawsh sistah.

ShadowFalcon said...

Cool I shall post tomorrow :-)

ummm INXS guy is very yummy!

I love your responses, I never know if the people who write these tags expect you to be serious.

houseband00 said...

At sa tingin mo ba nakakatuwa ka? =)

Will do!

Unknown said...

Very cool - I love your answers.
Hope you´ll get your broadband back soon =)

Signed,

soon-to-be-sexier :-P

Dean aka Sgt Dub said...

Lizza, I got tagged by Dixie Chick, darn it. Guess I'll be doing this one too. Great answers, have a good day.

Kiyotoe said...

you hardly consider yourself kind? Sometimes? Someone else must have answered that one for you while you weren't looking.

Schmoop said...

I never wear a watch either..."whore", eh? hehehehehe

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

you HAVE A 7/11 2 BLOCKS AWAY... AND MY NEAREST ONE IS HUNDREDS, IF NOT THOUSAND... lol WEIRD WORLD

mist1 said...

I always say that if it doesn't kill me, it makes me funnier.

the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hi Lizza, that was a cool tag! :-)

Odat said...

well okkkkkk then...I need something for tomorrow anyway...lol
Great answers...and so far, you've been kind to me (oh except for that one comment about walking all the way to the next room for your work)...don't know about anyone else....;-)
Peace

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Gosh this is a hot meme. GREAT answers! I love the "change oil ON a car". HAHAHA

Lizza said...

Wendz: Haha! Little boys can be so exasperating. Come to think of it, males can be exasperating at all ages.

H: Alrighty then, you do the next tag that comes along, sistah! :-D

Shadowfalcon: He certainly is. Thanks, I'll head over to read yours.

HB: Medyo. Haha! Thanks. :-)

Soon-to-be-sexier: Thanks for the tag! And my broadband's back, yay!

Sgt: Oh, cool! I'll be reading yours in a while. Hope you're having a good day.

Kiyotoe: My dark side, probably. She's way funnier than I am, and she's usually right. :-D

Matt: Whore! (no, not you.) :-D

Bond: They're nearly everywhere here in Manila. I've missed The Couch!

mist1: Hey, that's good! I like that; I'm adopting it, too.

NMOTB: Thanks! Hope everything is going well for you today.

Odat: Haha! I will never needle you about work again (I hope!) Thanks!

Bud: Thanks! Yep, it's a fun and easy meme. Lola's are harder!

Anonymous said...

I sometimes don't even look at the mirror the whole day
Not even a bit self loving I think
:)
I like your motto, everyone should have one like that

Anonymous said...

Very clever answers, Lizza (oil on ca car?!?)! Love the pic on your desktop! I did this meme, too. Hadn't done one in a while and it was fun, I thought.

Lizza said...

ZI: Thanks! I understand how you feel, sometimes I feel that way too. :-)

Gale: I've seen yours, and looks like you had fun with it!

Scott from Oregon said...

I started a new blog craze that you really need to get in on the ground floor on. You have been tagged by me to do as I say. Go to my home page, and do just like me...

iz said...

Dial up totally sux. The best is the connection you get at work. FREE!

Lizza said...

Scott: Saw it, liked it. Lemme think about what I can do.

Iz: Where I used to work, we couldn't use the Internet for personal stuff. My broadband is back, but it's still a bit slow.

Liz Hill said...

Lizza--You and I both want MMOOORREE....does that make us .....

And LOL on your comment on mine---*BIGGER SLY GRIN*

Lizza said...

Turnbaby, I guess that does make us.....

Hahahaha! And stop with that sly grinning already. You're cracking me up!